- This website (“Website”) is operated by Theforexexpo Group Limited, a limited liability company registered in Dubai.
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full.
- Theforexexpo may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions were last updated in December 2020. Theforexexpo reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Theforexexpo reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- By gaining admission to our events you accept to have your photos published in the context of being an attendee should it be captured, if you do not wish to have your photos published or come across a photo which you would like removed, you may contact us at [email protected] and we will remove or address as you request.
3. Ticket Delivery
- Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, tickets are delivered in electronic soft-copy via email to the email address nominated by the purchaser. For some ticket types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name or tax identification number – before the tickets can be issued. The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction and can be used to redeem entry at the event listed on the ticket. A printed hard-copy ticket or an electronic soft-copy ticket detailing the reference number can be used to register at the event. Dubai law governs these terms and conditions and any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.
- Theforexexpo may collect data from you in the course of purchasing and or registering for tickets sold by Theforexexpo (and/or other group companies). You give your permission for your user account details to be stored and acknowledge that you may provide Theforexexpo a reasonable timeframe to remove your details at any time that you no longer wish them to be stored. You acknowledge and accept that your data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose. Should you wish your data to be removed you must request Theforexexpo to do so in writing. Requests can be emailed to [email protected]
- Prices are set out on the online booking form and may be subject to change from time to time. All prices are subject to local taxes where appropriate.
- If we have not received payment in full and cleared funds by the event start date, you will be asked to make payment using a credit card on the day to gain entry. Once your booking has been received you are liable for all outstanding payments for your registration, whether or not you attend the event, unless we notify you that your booking was not successful because the event is full.
- All purchases of tickets for conferences and events (including hotel rooms if applicable) are non-refundable in their entirety. Your ticket remains the property of Theforexexpo and is a personal revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time upon a refund of the printed registration price.
- If for any reason Theforexexpo decides to cancel this event, Theforexexpo accepts no responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants, including delegates, sponsors, speakers and guests.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations due to weather or other causes beyond the Registrant’s control. In the unlikely event of cancellation of a conference or event by Theforexexpo, the liability of Theforexexpo is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other discount or multiple offer and apply to new bookings only; there will be no adjustments on previous registrations.
- For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at [email protected]
6. Exhibitor Information
- Theforexexpo will not provide transport or travel expenses to or from any event or conference. Theforexexpo will consider but not guarantee exhibitors' requests for day changes at any event or conference.
- All items (screens, laptops, cabling and other electronic equipment, rooms, furniture etc.) supplied are on a rental basis and no exchange, transfer or refund of ordered items on-site will be entertained. Exhibitors must pay for any damages or losses caused to items supplied to them. Cancelled orders are not refundable.
- Non-standard items may be offered on request, subject to a separate quotation, and are subject to the same terms and conditions. Any complaint regarding rental items or installation must be lodged before the opening of the event. In respect of items rented on the day, items should be inspected immediately and tested to ensure they work. Otherwise all items are deemed to be received in good order and condition. The equipment must be insured “all risk” by the hirer, who will remain liable until the authorised staff has collected the equipment. In case of disappearance, the equipment will be invoiced at the original insurance value
7. Limitation of Liability
- You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the website, or use by any other person accessing the website using your pc or internet access account.
- Intellectual Property And Right To Use
9. Intellectual Property And Right To Use
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content on the website.
- You agree not to: Use the website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws; Upload or transmit through the website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else; Use the website in a manner which (i) may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or (iv) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) of the website; Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component; Copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written consent; and Alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended use
- In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. 10.3 These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Dubai and the courts of Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Whilst endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause. You acknowledge that information on the Website and any related material provided to you by Theforexexpo, is provided only for general information. Theforexexpo uses reasonable care in publishing materials available in Theforexexpo websites, however, does not guarantee their accuracy or completeness. Materials available in Theforexexpo websites are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, and all such warranties hereby disclaimed. Theforexexpo assumes no liability for any loss, damage or expense from errors or omissions in the materials available in Theforexexpo websites, whether arising in contract or otherwise.